My BFF Ingrid came to town with her family. Rob, Millie, Astrid and Tom.
We took them everywhere in 2 days. We took them to Snowqualmie Falls, Then to lunch at Tutta Bella's, then Chris took the kids home for a nap while I took the rest to Bellevue for the Botannical Gardens. We came home I cooked dinner and then took them to Pine lake, to feed the ducks and play in the water.
Ingrid and Milli at Botanical garden's
An awesome bridge at the Garden's. It was fun and kinda creepy to walk across.
Then we took them to the Space Needle, we got to go to the top. We had never done that before. Then took the Monorail over to Pike's Place, we walked down to the pier had fish for lunch then took a ferry to Bainbridge Island and then we walked thru Pike's place and took the Monorail back to the Needle and went home. It was a long fun day.














1 comment:
I have NEVER seen a father and son resemble each other as much as your little guy and husband do!
Post a Comment