Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

6 weeks and how much $$$$ it's done!

















still needs a little decorating but you get the point.

5 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

looks good. i'm sure you're glad to be out of the mess

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Just caught up on your blog. The house looks awesome!! Those floors are gorgeous. And SO NICE to be done with the mess. Thanks for coming to our wedding. I wish I could have talked to you longer.

Miles said...

What's the name of the floors? They look similar to what we're about to put down. It looks great!!!

The Pachuilo Family said...

It all looks great. I bet your glad it done and over with.

I might be coming to Ut again this summer, we just have to move first and then we will plan a trip. I would love to see you!

BaconandBitch said...

Very pretty!!!