Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Carter turned 2

We all know Carter had a birthday in May and I am alittle late getting this out but I thought I would share with you where he is and what he has been up too.
He talks all the time in 2 to 3 word sentances.  He breaks everything down by the sylabuls. So he says my sister Tabitha's name perfectly.  He is still very much in love with toy story and Cars.  I doesn't watch either of the movies for very long.  Maybe 30 mins at most.  He loves to be outside and ride his bike and play in his pool.
He still sleeps with his giraffe and a few other things as well.  He got a new bed.  I will post a picture of that soon.  He stays in it pretty good but we have our moments.

He weights 31 lbs and is 34 inches tall. He wheres a 2t on bottom and a 3t on top and a size 7-8 shoe.

He looks everything like his dad and has a personality like us both.  He is loud and talks alot...like me he is reserve and tame when he is around intense or loud people...like Chris.  i.e. when his cousins are together and wrestling he will stand back and watch he will not jump in.  If you take his toy he says ok and goes and gets another one.

He is a joy to be around and says the funniest things.  One thing that just puls on your heart is when he says " i wuv you"

No comments: