Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

July 24th and such


We finally put the pictures on the computer.  ON the 4th we had both sides of the family over and Carter hated the fireworks. He loved the look but not the sound.  So he stood in the back of Chris car and watched.  the 24th was totally different, this is how he was...He covered his ears but he loved it.  Even now we will be driving at night and he says  "Look at the fireworks"  Next year should be even better.

The beginning of July I went to Girl's Camp and Chris took of the week to be with Carter.  I had a great time and it is beautiful up in Heber Valley.  I felt very spoiled because we had cabin's and plug in's and girl time, I loved it.
Our View from our camp site.
One of the cabin's we had.  There were 33 of us so we took up 2.
Chris took Carter to Jungle Jim's while i was away with my sister's.
We also went to the Kamas demolition Derby on the 23rd of July with the Family.  Carter stayed home with Gma and had a blast.  It is one of the best ones I have been too.
Carter loves Chris's hat he walks around with it, so we got him one of his own.
Look at those eyes I just love them.

Also to clarify 1 down 2 to go...I was talking trimesters not kid's.  I have no idea how many babies we will have, we will just have them until we are done.  I have put on 15lbs and I am 15 1/2 weeks.  Hopefully I can slow it down.  I did well with Carter I only put on 36.  Food surprisingly is the only thing that keeps me from throwing up but foods I love that are good for me make me barf every time.   

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Carter is adorable! Sorry you're not feeling the best these days. Hope the barfing stops soon! :)

Emily said...

Ya, that last comment was from me. I was logged in as my friend, Karen! Ha ha :)