What a Life!
congrats! that's so exciting!
Yay!!! Congratulations! That is so fantastic!
Congratulations- that is so fun! :)
Congrats, Jenn. I'm so glad I was able to reconnect with you. You were always so fun and for sure the life of the party. At least, that was back in 1999....maybe things have changed. :)
I just saw this!!! CONGRATS, girl! We are just a week apart :) Carter is going to be the BEST big brother EVER!!
Awesome!! Can't wait to find out if it's another biy ir a girl
YAY! how exciting!! im sorry I am so slow to see this!! how has it gone so far? i hope you have been feeling well. Congrats to all 3 of you!
WOOHOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!! We need to do lunch!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
congrats! that's so exciting!
Yay!!! Congratulations! That is so fantastic!
Congratulations- that is so fun! :)
Congrats, Jenn. I'm so glad I was able to reconnect with you. You were always so fun and for sure the life of the party. At least, that was back in 1999....maybe things have changed. :)
I just saw this!!! CONGRATS, girl! We are just a week apart :) Carter is going to be the BEST big brother EVER!!
Awesome!! Can't wait to find out if it's another biy ir a girl
YAY! how exciting!! im sorry I am so slow to see this!! how has it gone so far? i hope you have been feeling well. Congrats to all 3 of you!
WOOHOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!! We need to do lunch!!!
Post a Comment