Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

3 weeks

If you can believe my little girl is 3 weeks already.  Where does the time go...sleep i guess or on some days I wish I wasted my time on sleep.  I love that I have such a chubby little girl who sleeps long because things would be harder if she ate like Carter did as a newborn.

At 2 weeks...
 weight- 9 lbs 5 oz 80%
height- 21 inches 75%
head- 37 cm 75%
Sleepers and one piece outfits- 0-3 mos
pants and shirts- newborn

She eats every 3 hours during the day and between midnight to 7 am she eats twice. She is the loudest eater, I mean loud. The longest she has slept thru the night was 5 hours and that was 2 days ago.  She smiles in her sleep and lets Carter hold her every time she eats.  The only time he wants to hold her is while I am feeding her.

She was blessed last week in the dress that myself and my sister Melanie were blessed in.  (Pictures to come of that).  It was a beautiful day filled with hope and love for her future and we had a great time with family that were with us.  I love Chris for his fatherly love he has for his children and for the gospel.  He chooses to make it apart of his life and with that choice he blesses our family and I am so grateful.  I love him more and more each day,  how could you not!!!

Carter is moving  a long just fine.  He is becoming quite the terror but still cute as ever.  He loves to tell you to stop doing something, whether it is what he wants or something that you are doing so you can pay attention to him.  He loves books and running and sports, sunday football he, chris and gma would all watch football together.  He has been talking in full sentences for about 6 mos now and knows how to spell his name, do the ABC's and count to 16 but he CAN NOT do his colors.  It makes me think he is color blind, or colors are just slow and hard for him.

He loves, LOVES LOVES Fire trucks, ambulances, police cars and helicopters.  He sees those flashing lights and that siren and he is screaming with joy.  Hopefully he is still in love with them by his birthday in May, I have something awesome planned.

I have pictures of the nursery and of Carter and Kennedy together but I hate getting them off my phone, it is so weird, I always have Chris do it.

This is the outfit that I came home in from the hospital that she came home to in.
I love this hat and her!

2 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I hope you are doing okay. The first few months can be rough! Let me know if I can help.

Rasmussens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.