I was reading an article of a couple that have been married for 71 years and both are the age of 100 yrs old. Born a month a part and both lost there father on the same day. Recently in there home the gentlemen looked to his wife and said "I think I am old and that I am going home soon. Will you follow me? " Like the tail of a kite" she replied. My heart skipped for a minute and I thought of my Chris. I would follow him anywhere.
The other parts of my heart belong to my children. How lucky am I that I get to be there mother.
Here is Kennedy's blessing pictures and one more of the newborns that I just love.







1 comment:
I just love all the pictures. She is looking a lot like Carter. Also where are you getting her hair bows, I just love them!
Post a Comment