Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

 Flowers from Pikes Place from Chris
 Over looking some water not sure what!! we will learn

 Carter was so fascinated with this guy.  He would not leave.  So we let him give him a dollar and he did  a trick for Carter.
Breakfast in bed, my favorite...cinnamon roll pancakes

It was an interesting day.  Normally we would be making our rounds with my mom and Chris' and this time it was just us and a computer.  We skyped with everyone and had a nice visit.  Those are the hardest days for me.  

I have been bless with a wonderful mother who has taught me a lot about love and marriage, being a mother and a friend.  Moving was easier having her with me,  I think I would have been a mess having had her not with me.  We had great conversation in the car and she helped me in every way.  I love her and I am lucky I can call her "Mommy"

1 comment:

Rasmussens said...

Is that picture near Pikes Place? I'm pretty sure that is the Puget Sound :) You'll have to take the ferry out to Bainbridge Island soon, the kids will love it.