This is Alyana, Michael ansd Watson, Chris BFF's
This explains the relatinship Chris has with these guys, he loves them and will miss them.
Every time we had dinner at the Rasmussen's Kae always read to the kids. Here was the last time she did before leaving
John and Angie...He has been my side kick for the last 8 years and changed my life. Good thing he married the best woman.
My lovely sister Tabitha and hubby Eric with Caden and Macey.
macey LOVES Chris and Carter LOVES Caden
My dear sister Melanie her hubby Jason with Chase, Paige and Maddie
My great brother Bruce
Our dear dear Gma Rass. Her and Carter are bosom buddies, They watched Price is Right every morning for the last 2 yrs together, he always went to sleep when she told him and Every time she says "See Ya later Alligator," Carter always replys "After while Crocodile" and always tells her I love you Most
We said Good bye after loading up on Thursday May 3rd. It was horrible and I was glad it was over. We had 3 weeks to pack up and move our selves to Washington. I hated saying Good Bye but emotionally it was to much for me to handle.
Marq and Ledger with Chris. We had great help from people load up, a big THANK YOU THANK YOU to you all.
We got up early on the 4th, My mom , my SIL Kim and 4 kids- Carter, Kennedy, Kapri and Cutler 4, 3 2 and 3 mos.
We originally thought we would go to boise and stay and then drive the rest of the way saturday. Kennedy and the other kids were so great we got to Boise by Noon, so we had lunch let them run around and was back on the road. Originally Jon was suppose to meet us to get Kim, Kapri and Cutler but we just thought we will drive all the way to Portland, stay the night and drive the 3 hrs in the morning. We made it there in 13 hrs. I was only pulled over once and that was in Portland when the speed limit is 60!!!! It is 60 everywhere up here and it kills me. I was going 84 when I was pulled over, good thing I had children freaking out or he would have probably taken my license.
Grateful I had Kim and my mom on the drive with me. It was nice to have them there.
The next morning we drove the 3 hrs and it was beautiful. It feels like we live in the mountains, there are so many trees and they are big and green and over take the road. We got there and my friend's husband Chris helped my chris and my dad unload the truck. It took about an hour and from then on it was set up house. I do not like to look at boxes so I spent the next 4 days running ragged and unpacking before my parents left. It was a blessing having my parents here. It was easier to be here with them here. On the last day we did something fun. We went to Snowqualmie falls. It is about 20 mins from our house.
Papa, Gma Joyce and Carter
Papa, Gma Joyce and Kennedy
I have great thanks to my parents for helping and it was hard to say goodbye.















2 comments:
Good work! I know it hasn't been easy for you but I admire you for making it through it :) Looking forward to being closer!
Thinking of you. Moving... ugh, so fun. At least you moved somewhere beautiful and green! And you're a hop skip and a jump from home. Your drive time equals my flight time lol. Miss all you guys lots.
Post a Comment