So my SIL takes the best pictures. So while we were there I had her take some of the kids. Here you go!
How cute are my kids. Carter is 3 in these and Kennedy is 4 1/2 months
She also went to her well check. She is 15 lbs 15 oz and 24 inchs long. She is in the high 80% for both. I love her cheeks I kiss them all the time. She loves to nurse, and eat and puts everything in her mouth. She can hold her head up and sits up by herself for about 15 sec before falling. She loves jumping in her bouncer. She has to have something soft to hold on to when she sleeps. Right now we have a minnie mouse and a hippo that my sister Carrie gave her. The hippo makes me nervous because it has a small blanket with it and she puts it over her face.
Thanks kim for a great couple of days and taking pictures.












5 comments:
Oh my word! Those pics are fabulous! And your babies are so stinkin cute Jen!
Oh those are so great. What cute kids, love those bright blue eyes!
Cute Pictures!! Kennedy is so precious and beautiful!! Love her...Carter is adorable and handsome! LOVE.
Cute Cute Kiddos
oh my goodness, they are so cute!! I love the one with both of them in the yellow chair- adorable! :) I hope you guys are having a great time, I love keeping up on your blog.
Post a Comment