Carter at our pool.
Carter modeling one of the pool poncho's I make. So glad we have it it makes it so convenient. The pool is heated when it is cold out and not when the sun is out. We like to go when it's overcast. Its like swimming in a bath tubHow cute is she sleeping. Just like her brother got to have her hands at her face.
Carter at the Children's museum digging
Summer finally started the day after the 4th, which is what everyone said it would do. We we are about 1 mile from Pine lake Park which is beach entry, playground, open field bbq pits and pavilions. Then in the other direction 1 mile from us is Beaver Lake Park. It is just a pavilion, hiking trails, a dog park and a sweet lake.
Then we have Idylwood Park which is off Lake Sammamish and that is about 10 miles from us and that has a great play ground and then beach entry to the lake. All really shallow and great for kids.
Pictures Below
Iydlwood Park
Carter with one of the neighbors Lizzy and NylaCarter at Pine Lake
Lizzy
Kids digging in the rock Sand
I love the trees we are surrounded by. I love I can take Carter outside and see so many different things. We never get bored. We are always welcoming Visitors and you can stay with us and do a lot of things for FREE.















No comments:
Post a Comment