Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Orca whale and a bump

You can see it that well but in between his eyes and over the left eye he has a goose egg and a black eye.  He tripped over his shoe and landed on the wheel of the shopping cart.  First time I ever heard it make such a loud crack.  He was so upset and we were suppose to go to the splash park after.  Well when we went they had some bounce houses there.


which totally cheered him up.  Then we had lunch and then I let him play at the orca splash pad.  I didn't bring swim trunks because it was overcast but I should have because it kept getting cold and then warm.  So he went in his pants.

He had a blast!
Seriously how cute is she.  She smiles all the time.  You give her love and she loves you right back.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Oww! Thats a good sized goose egg! Poor guy! Love the last picture of Kennedy! So cute!