Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stuff

Down the street is a blueberry farm.  So we went one night for FHE.  The neighbors invited us to go with them.  that is little Christopher behind chris.  Carter had a great time and it is pretty cheap like $1 a pound.
My little girl turned 6 mos.  I can not believe how fast time is going.  I don't remember it going this fast before.  I love this dress.  I found it at savors for $3!  I love it.


Every year at the community Center there is a "Beat the Heat" where they have bounce houses with water coming from it, icee's, water balloon toss and the best part is a fire truck comes at the end for 30 mins and hoses the crowd off.  Well Carter was so excited for the fire truck but the second they put the ladder all the way up and the crowd started screaming Carter just freaked out.  Then the water came and he was done.  I picked him up and ran with him in the crowd.  I think the fact people were screaming is what scared him the most.  After I put his towel on he did not want to do anything while the fire truck had it's hose out.  After we went and said hi to the firemen.  It was a great day.  We went with the Pachuilo's.  We are always with them and I am so thankful for their friendship.

I wanted to remember somethings...things about how it has been and what it is like.
When we moved here gas was $4.30 a gal, it takes Chris 25 mins in the morning to get to work
and 45 on the way home.  Takes 10 mins to the freeway, 10 mins to the church house.
Sammamish was established a city in 2005, there is only 3 fast food places to eat at.
Issaquah is where we go for everything and it's right by the freeway.
The humidity is not always noticeable but I can tell on my carpet, sometimes it is just a little moist.  During summer because of the NO AC, you have to lock down your house keep blinds closed, windows open, then about 11ish close windows and then when the heat is the hottest at 4 your apt will be cool and you can have the blinds open.  Then at night open the  windows and blinds and just freeze yourself out.  If I don't do this then it is miserable.  



1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Super jealous about the blueberry farm! Yum! And um holy cow! 4.30 for gas! Yikes! Its 3.45 here.