Today Dec 18th I turn 33! I love birthdays, they are all about you and you are reminded by facebook, text messages, phone calls, emails and my favorite, snail mail. I love getting letters in the mail. Cards and some accompanied with gift!
Chris took the day off, he always does, what a nice guy. He lets me sleep in, makes me breakfast in bed. I always get beautiful flowers from my friend Sterling in Chicago.
Today we took the kids to the bounce house. It was a blast. We then went out to dinner. Nothing big just spent time together. Later that week Chris and I with Leone and Stephen went to Maggiano's in Bellevue. It was delicious! We were going to see a movie but there was never a good time. I think the restaurant people need to get with the movie people. If people have dinner at 6:30 and are done by 8 the latest why is the next movie showing at 9:50? Just saying something needs to change.
I also was looking forward to being pregnant on my birthday. I was excited I could order what I want and have dessert and now when your not pregnant you feel like you have to work on the few pounds you put on. Now do you really want to go crazy during your pregnancy and eat what you want, no but on special days your are "allowed" too. Well I am not having a baby right now so I am going to eat what I want anyones, because its my birthday.




No comments:
Post a Comment