Our Summer at the lake has begun.
Happy Mother's Day to me. Chris and the kids are always so kind and loving and today was no different. Chris made me dinner and I loved seeing Carter sing for me at Church.
Father and Son campout. Carter had a blast and was dirty and tired when they got home.
One of my callings at church is Activity Days for girls 10-11. they are a fabulous group of girls and I am lucky I get to spend my time with them. We held a tea party for them and I shared my testimony of the love of the Savior and for Motherhood. I am beyond grateful for my mom. She has taught me a lot of things and I am blessed. I also am grateful to be a mom. To be able to carry my children and bring life forward. I am lucky to hear my name over and over again through out the day. I also won a gift card to the Olive Garden. On facebook they asked you to write one of the things you love about your mom. I said this " When I was coming out of the OR after having had Carter. Our room was filled of family. I was not reacting very good to the C section and was in a frozen state of shaking and pain. I could not even hold my new and first baby. Everyone in the room was celebrating and passing him around. I lay there watching as if I wasn't even there. My sweet mother feed me ice and water and refused to hold my son, her grandson until I could. She stayed by my side and took care of me. She was my mother first and then a grandmother."
It is a moment and a feeling I will never forget. I hope to live up to such a high love towards my children as she has me.
Another thing we love is walking and using the wagon.










No comments:
Post a Comment