Now that I am at a size where people can actually look at me and say "when are you due" I have noticed some things that I am missing and I still have a ways to go.
I use to be able to give my self manicures. I can put my feet up but i can not bend forward to clip them so if I bring them to there side I end up cutting my nails at an angle and then they are to short and I can not go to a beauty shop and have them fix it. I have to wait it out and then I don't have it in my budget when they are long so it starts all over again.
I miss having my pants stay up on my waist. I hate to bed over and pick things up because then my pants slide down, along with my g's and then I am having to fix and adjust every time I bend over. I seriously need some suspenders.
I miss cereal. With this little girl she hates milk so if I want cereal I have to prepare to loose it almost mins after I am done eating it. I can have milk with any other meal just not breakfast, what is that about. Sometimes I will eat cereal late at night just because I can.
I miss that I use to only cry at certain things and now I will cry at almost anything, and I especially cry a lot with Carter. He is at a stage where he could care less if he is in trouble or not listening or in time out or has something taken away, most times he will put himself in time out. I am glad he is not like this 24/7 but when he is like this i find myself crying and feeling hopeless and then he walks over to me and says "mommy sad" and then starts to cry. Hello hormones could you give a sec please.
I also have a pulled ligament and it is not fun. Thanks baby and I look forward to the next 111 days.



2 comments:
Oh baby girl! Hang in there! With Mckenzie I couldnt have ice cream. Ever! And with this baby, I can't have anything remotely bad for me. Talk about unfair! Pregnancy is such a tough boat for some if us, but the end mark is so worth it! So keep your count down calendar close and know, I too am in misery and right there with ya babe! (but imagine going through it with Shawn. Ahh!!)
I am there with you in the terrible 2 stage. Kylee is the same way, won't listen, doesn't care, just does what she wants to do. Oh and my favorite is she screams! Be glad you don't have that one. Things will get better I promise, hang in there my friend.
I don't know if I told you but I am coming to Ut in a few weeks and would love to get together. Me and the kids will be there the 19th-26th.
Post a Comment