Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Carter...

Carter is completely potty trained.  We have our occasional accidents but he is doing great.  I would say it took us 5 weeks total.  He had the peeing down by a week and by week 3 he had pooping down.  He did not get how big of a deal it was to poop in the potty in the beginning.  One day he is going potty and he starts to yell, I make a snake.  I walk in and he had pooped in the potty.  So that is what he says when he goes poop.  I think it is really funny.  He still gets really excited when he uses the potty.  I have to say that he could have cared less about rewards and candy after.  I would have to remind him that he could have one.  
He has been sleeping in a toddler bed since he was 2.  I bought him a car bed and he loves it.  I have yet to take a picture...I promise it will come but we got a killer deal on ksl.com.  He also likes to get out of his bed and turn on the light so we had to take the light bulbs out and use a lamp.  So one day we went to check on him and this is what we found...
He went into the closet turned on the lights and took a nap there.  Now there is a child door knob lock on it. 

No comments: