Carter says the funniest things and talks all the time. " What's that" "Look a fire truck, an ambulance, an air plane." Let's watch Mickey Mouse, where is mator?" He will get a truck, lay on the floor and say "I drive truck" He says the cutest prayers at night and tries to when we bless our food. He says the ABC's so well, I will have to upload the video. I have Dumbo on VHS so I put it on for Carter to see if he would like it and as it was rewinding carter yells "it's loading"he loved it too. It is the perfect length and it is all animals and trains. So smart and he makes the sign for the Utes upside down. I am bias but i think he is so smart and I am so glad he is with me everyday. When I am throwing up and he comes up to me and says "mommy tummy hurt"
I am 23 weeks and this little girl is kicking like crazy. All through the day and at night. I have heart burn all the time and I am still throwing up. It is not everyday but if I do to much in the morning when I first wake up it is a guarantee. I have slowed down on my weight gain. I put on 10 pounds the first 10 weeks and since I have only put on 12. So my doc is not that worried, I was but I started to slowly work out now that it doesn't make me sick as much.
Me at 17 weeks.
I also went to a fantastic consignment sale and made out like a bandit for her 0-6 mos and fro carter's winter cloths. I was really excited. Shopping when it is so cheap is easy to buy more. I also got Carter a kitchen for Christmas. He loves the one's at my sister's house and at my In-laws. Chris thought it was kinda girly until he saw how much he loved it. He would not budge on a shopping cart or stroller. That's okay it will be a great morning.
Chris's job is still the same. We have the opportunity to start putting in for transfers on Nov. 1 but we are going to wait till January 1st so we will be here when the baby is due.
I am also really excited because all of my best friend are having babies. One is due the same day we are and 2 more 6 weeks later and one had there's yesterday. Congrats Dan and Tiana.
Life is moving right along and I am looking forward to the COLD weather and the holidays.




No comments:
Post a Comment