Chris and i always spend Valentine's Day at home with the Kids and Gma. We always make a really nice meal, one of our favorites...BBQ pork chops, baked potato with ranch from Lonestar steak house. Seriously the best. Then we give a card and a small present.
The Card we made for Chris and Gma. These are Carter's hands.
When you open them it says "THIS MUCH"
This is the necklace I got from Chris. Every birth I get a birthstone necklace. When Carter was suppose to be born in June (June 12th) Chris got me the june birth stone for mother's day. Then 2 weeks later Carter came in May. So now I have a necklace for June which will represent Chris's Birthday. Then when my kids are older they will get these necklaces to wear or give to a special lady friend, if they choose.
Happy Birthday to My Sister Carrie. Loved having her here for Kennedy's birth and we miss her everyday.
Carrie and Kennedy the day she came home from the hospital. Love you Sis!








1 comment:
love is all around...miss you and your family too...
Post a Comment