Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Carter & Kennedy 6 months

Well Underneath the TV was a filling cabinet.  My mom thought to put all of the files on the bottom drawer so if both drawers were opened then it would hold the weight of the TV.  Well I guess the top drawer was just as heavy as the bottom and I guess it was not as heavy as the TV.  So when Carter opened both drawers...crash and the TV is dead.  I am glad he didn't get hurt but he was worried I was mad at him, he would say "you freaking out?"


Kim, Chris sister had an extra one so we waited a week and got a new TV.
 Here is proof that Kennedy is rolling.  She has moments where she does it all the time and then other moments where she is just content laying on the ground.

 This is what Carter loves to do when it rains.  You might think " this will happen a lot" Well it is summer so it hasn't been raining at all.  I feel we go about a week and then we have a cloudy or rainy day.  I am told every time someone finds out we just moved here, "brace yourself winter is brutal."  I remind them that I like the clouds and the gloomy days.  Now I am not saying I will have days where I wish the sun was out, because I will.  But boy am I glad I am not in Utah in 100 degree weather.  Sounds no fun to me.
Anyways, so we went and jumped in the puddles and he loves it.
Kennedy turned 6 mos last tuesday.  Wow has 6 months flew.  It felt like yesterday was here and a day later we moved.  She is so different but the same as Carter.  She loves to eat and cuddle and smile.   She doesn't have to sleep that much.  Carter was taking 3 naps a day.  I am lucky if she takes 2.  She hates bedtime.  You would think it was her first night in her crib, she HATES IT.  Plus she has this shrieking scream when you lay her down.  She crys for ever an hour if I let her.  I will go in after so long to comfort her and she calms down and then you lay her down and she starts all over.  With Carter he would usually be so tired that he would go to sleep.  She is stubborn already.  

She hates to be by herself, you leave her alone she gets mad.  She also is so quite when she is in public or a large group of people.  I am not kidding she will not shed one bit of a coo or anything.  She is very aware of her surroundings.  She smiles all the time.

She is 17 lbs and 26 inch long.  She has 2 bottom teeth.

She is having trouble with her hips not being so flexible so she has to have physical therapy. She failed her hearing test on one side so she will be tested for that.  She responds to loud noises it is soft and quite noises that she does not respond too. I feel like I am yelling her name when taking pictures to get her attention. She has a bump ( feels like a rock) I found on her finger last week,  At her well check up I asked the doctor and she wanted an ultrasound done.  So yesterday we went to a hospital and had an ultrasound done.   They said they had never seen anything like it and did not know what it was.  Because she is so small they are just going to monitor it and see if it grows or it affects her mobility.

We had family in town all week.  I am waiting for a few more pictures that are coming.  It was great and I am sad that they are gone.  This time I cried in the car instead of while hugging them.  Gma Rass cried the most.  I miss her like the sun misses the flower.   Stories to come about our adventure so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Miles said...

I love her baby chub! And, already sitting up?!! Time is flying.

andrew and brittani said...

Wow! Six months went by really fast. She is cutie pie. I hope all is well with her little health scares.