Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cookies and Jane

 I hate making cookies, probably because they never turn out the way they should.  I was invited to a cookie exchange and had to bring some.  So I bought a cookie dough package and had Chris and Carter roll them out and cut them.  I got recipes, maybe I will have Chris try them.
 Look who's hair is long enough for a flower on the front.  She gets tired of headbands.



                                                  Jan lifts up her shirt and tries to feed woody.
Meet Jane.  She is a little girl that I take care of during the week,  She is a ball of fun.  She will be 18 months come the first of the year.  I have been taking care of her for 2 months now.  Have 3 is a lot of work.  Especially when I have  a 10 month and she is 17 months.   Sometimes I have a baby on each hip and other times I have 2 in a stroller and Carter running a long side.  
(I made that outfit for her for Christmas.  Not the best picture but you get it.)

No comments: