Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy 32!

My birthday was a week ago and I loved every minute of it.  Chris took the day off and i usually sleep in but I was so excited.  I opened my presents and I got flowers.  I got a new DVD/BLU RAY player and a year subscription to PEOPLE.  I know some people could care less but I love to read it and do the puzzles.  The dvd player is kind of a joke, but we needed one and I was happy to get it.
 Chris and Carter gave me flowers
 It snowed

 We went shopping and carter got to ride on the rides while i was shopping.
These are the other flowers I got from my old dear friend Sterling, from Chicago

It has been a great day.  Later that night Chris took me to dinner with 2 other couples, The Plewe's and the Nielsen's.  We went to Z Tejas and then back to our house for milkshakes and games.
I am grateful to be alive and have wonderful family neat and far.

No comments: