we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Nielsen's. It was a great day. Chris played football with our ward. I then made stuffing from scratch and a jello dessert, Chris favorite. The kids played played and had a wonderful time and we had great conversation with great people.
For me it was a hard day. I was sad earlier. I knew that we were missing our family and I knew everyone was together. As the day went on and we were at Leone's House I was able to look at what I have been given and how blessed we are to be in Seattle. Chris loves his job and it has so far proved to be a great move for us. I am loving the are and the weather doesn't seem to bother me at all. I will say that I have to hem my pants. Having them wet is annoying. It's like we walk in and take off shoes and then I want to take my pants off and put on comfy ones. It looks like I am never dressed for the day.
Carter playing on the piano
Beck Nielsen
Chris and Kennedy
Hanging out after dinner. We had clasic thanksgiving and then washington kind. They have these baskets called thanksgiving from the farm. They give you everything you need down to the spice or herb that was grown on the farm. It is an organic as you can get.
Leone and Stephen Nielsen
Leone's Parents









No comments:
Post a Comment