March 14, 2013
Found this collapsable wagon at costco. It is fantastic and worth every penny ($50) which I thought was a really good deal. I can fit both kids and groceries in it or Carter can pull his sister around.
A few days ago it was not raining and the sun was out. Pine Lake is less than a mile from our house. It has ducks and a great playground and plenty to see and do. I thought it would be great to take the kids. Kennedy hadn't been on a swing in months and the last time she didn't love it but this time oh man did you she love it. This girl is all smiles. Moments are wonderful and precious when you have someone smiling at you like this.







3 comments:
Such sweet baby smiles! Yes those moments make it worth it :) !!
We bought a wagon, too, in the early days of young ones. Made it so much easier to walk to the park and to get groceries from the car to our apartment!
Loving all the new posts, I love to see how you are all doing. You are such a great mom Jenn and those little smiles are so beautiful! :) Miss ya!
I need that wagon! Holy cow...good find!
Your kids are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment