I love when people come to town. I love I can show off where I live and what we have around us. I love just having someone from a place that is familiar come be apart of a place that is BECOMING familiar.
Holly just so happens to have a sister who lives about 2 miles from me. We are in the same ward and her little boy is in Carter's class at church. So they came for a visit and I got to see her a few times and Mark only once. It was a wonderful time.
We took them to the Crab Pot. Chris said it was alot of work, alot of money for a little bit of good food. Fun spot right off the wharf. We also went to Holly's sister's house for dinner as well another night before they left town. What wonderful friends we are blessed with.








No comments:
Post a Comment