I got a new phone a while ago and it is not as user friendly when it comes to taking things off my phone and putting them on my computer. I always have to have Chris do it because there are so many little steps that don't make sense to me. So here are some pictures of some of the things we did in the last little while.
Carter, Me, Jack Dan Tiana and baby Luke.
The first weekend of November Chris, Carter and I traveled to Idaho Falls to see a dear friend and his great family. When I got home from my mission in 2003 I became close friends with Dan Miller, Jon Moore and Mark Egan. We have adopted a few more friends on the way but it has been us from the beginning. We each have grown and changed and we are all lucky enough to be able to do it with each other. Dan was the first to get married and have a baby. He also was the first to move away. I feel for his poor wife because we were not always the easiest of girls to hang around with. We were very protective of our guys. Well Dan and his wife had another baby the first of October and we wanted to come and see the baby and have a nice little over nighter together. We got to hang out they have a little boy Jack that is 3 and Carter loved playing with him. We ate pizza and talked, it was fabulous. I wish they lived closer but it is good to know that no matter where we live or what happens within our lives we can meet up and pick up from where we left off.
Thanks for a wonderful weekend and can't wait to see you guys soon.
We took Carter to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. It was a little chilly but it was great hardly anyone was there and the animals were awesome. We even got to hand feed some Lamas. We had a really great time and I look forward to going back when the zoo lights are on.
We got Carter a Car bed when he turned 2 and I have just forgotten to tell you all about it. It is not the greatest picture but this is what carter does when I change the sheets. He loves to jump on it and I don't mind that he does. We also have the crib up for baby sister. Better pictures to come.
When we took Carter to Chris work for halloween at the end of the event they took family photos and this is what came out of it.











No comments:
Post a Comment