Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween and such

This was me at 25 weeks.  I am 29 now so I will post an updated one.  I am loosing shirts.  With Carter I was more round with this one I just pop out in the front.


Chris and I attended our first Murder Mystery.  It was actually really fun.  We were a little worried seeing we had never been to one.  Nicole and Brian Hill hosted it and it was awesome.  Chris was a 3000 yr old  Mummy and I was a murdering dentist..Dr. Angela Deth DDA.  In the end neither of us were the murderers. 
Chris carved a pumpkin.  I hate carving pumpkins.  The guts inside gross me out and I do not like the seeds.  I would just rather support and had over tools when ready.  He had a great time and Carter loved it.
This doesn't happen very often.  Usually Carter is in his bed and chris is like this on the couch.  But because of stake Conference and having to leave to go to dinner with the family.  Carter got some down time with a movie on the ipad.

We are offically in our first season of the pac 12.  Keep in mind as crazy n love my husband is with the utes, he is very realistic with their abilities with a much different set of teams we were playing against.  Some losses have been hard and some easy but every win has been great.  We can hopefully only get better.  The last game we went to was the weekend of Halloween and so there were some costumes there.  This is Chris' BFF Mike (Ron Burgandy) and his wife Alianna (a saloon girl).  


We also had our first Rasmussen halloween party.  It was a great hit.  We played bowling with ghosts (idea from my sister Emily W) we had a donut string contest.  I lost miserably.  I do not have a very big mouth...literally.  Here is a great shot of Gma working it.

We also had some allergy issues with Lynzie and Shawna so we set up the apple and the string.  First one wins but seriously they both took a bit out of the apple at the same time they got to the string.  
Shawna and Jeff

Lynzie and Marq.  Lynzie is dying of laughter and choking on the apple at the same time.  It was a good time.
The kids loved playing in the leaves.  They spent most of the time in there.  

No comments: