Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

For the first time in 12 years all of my sisters and brother were together with my parents.  Of course we each of added to the family but it was great to be together.
Caden at his thanksgiving performance.
All of my nieces and nephews
Me and my siblings (Emily Melanie Tabitha Bruce Carrie and I) Carter snuck in.

We had a wonderful thanksgiving and the kids had such a great time playing together.  My sister Emily put together some crafts for the kids to do while the others got dinner ready.  It was fun to do with her.  
I feel very blessed to have all of my family together but also in good health and good standing with each other.  We also have great talks and laughter with each other.  I also have to say that I love my parents.  I just feel very blessed.  
I also have to say that my son and husband bring me so much joy.  I can not wait for this little girl to come to our wonderful family.  I love my boys.


Later that night we went back to gma's and had dessert and played games.  It was a wonderful time with both sets of family.  I also am really grateful for my in-laws.  I have a great relationship with them and enjoy spending time with him.

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's wonderful to see you all together!