Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Eve

This morning Carrie flew in from DC.  Carter and I were so excited.  We picked her up and took her home.  We ran errands, shopping for last min presents.   Then we went to the Botanical Gardens in Bellevue.  It was awesome,  They had tons of lights up and you walked around through out the garden.  We then went to this fantastic Mexican Restaurant for dinner.  We Came home and we put our pajamas on.  I had made the kids matching ones and I wish I would have done one for Chris and I, next year.  We watched polar express and then put the kids to bed.  Then we watched a movie as well.  Right before we went to bed Chris set up Carter's wooden train set he got.  It was a really nice day and it was even better with my sister being here.





Carrie got new pajamas too.  So funny and I wish I had some.
 watching Polar Express
 IN our house Santa loves Double stuffed oreos.

No comments: