The day after Christmas we took my sis Carrie to the flight Museum. Obviously this was more for Carter sake but we all really enjoyed it and it was so much fun. I learned that the Challenger Mission where the teacher was killed, that they were still alive when it exploded and that they were alive on impact into the ocean. A combination of hitting the water that fast and drowning is what killed them. They also believe that they were unconscious when they hit the water. I was blown away. I was to young but Carrie remembered it. She was at school watching it happening. When I was in school I remember Columbine. But now it is not just those we think of, we think of the Virginia Tech, Aurora, CO shooting, Sandy Hook Elem. even when the World Trade Towers were hit you never thought it could get worse and it just seems it is just climbing on how to match it or make it worse. Sorry, anyways...flight Museum. We loved going and seeing all the different planes. There was a hands on area for the kids so they could sit in them and play and move the controllers. We had a great time.
Chris and i were able to see and walk on the air force one and a really cool one we can't remember.











No comments:
Post a Comment