Merry Christmas! We had such a wonderful day. When Carter woke up he was so excited about his trains that he wanted nothing to do with any other toy. It took him over and hour for us to convince him to open the others. He played with that train all day. We had cinnamon rolls when we woke up. We all got such wonderful things. Kennedy got baby dolls and books and blocks. She loved the wrapping paper and the boxes. She put everything in her mouth. We then made a breakfast brunch of yummy potatoes, sausage, bacon, eggs. Then we spent the rest of the day napping and playing games. We got to skype with our families. I was able to be on skype with my family as the little kids played the nativity. It was so cute. I made a honey ham, my first. It turned out really nice. I made everyone put on real clothes for dinner. the kids were so tired they went to bed early. We watched Pitch Perfect. Not the best movie but some parts were entertaining. We got a game called dabble from my mom. It is like a fast version of scrabble.
I feel very blessed to be with my family. Having Carrie here made it to were I wasn't very home sick. I was sad and missed all of our family but I loved our Christmas.
Kennedy was overloaded with some much going on . Carter got a Utah outfit.
I also had thoughts of our savior and for the day we can think about his birth and his life and how important it is in our life. I get to read and pray everyday and have the opportunity to teach my children about Him.






1 comment:
Nice rug! lol I guess it wasn't too much to ship it.
Post a Comment