
a quilt I made for John and Angie's beautiful baby girl Grace.
My Ings got married, I can not believe that she has moved to a life that was so different from what I thought it would be when we met some 10 years ago. She was radiant and beautiful and has found that best Man for her. Rob loves her for everything she is and everything she will become. I am blessed to have been apart of her wonderous day.
Rob and Ingrid
While we were in Utah we spent time with both families. We went to the zoo.
I was able to see a few of my sisters from the mission.
The kids had a blast playing with each other and we have a great time catching up. Love you Tingey and McKay
I also got to meet up for lunch some of my favorite Young Woman. These girls have a bright future and I am lucky to be apart of it.
Paige was so brave and cut so much hair off. I love it short. Emily cut it for her and made her look so special.
Best part was when Baby June was born. My beautiful niece made from scratch by Tabitha and Eric.
Boy did she pick a great crazy family. So glad I got to be with her.
It was a wonderful trip and so happy we were able to go and see friends and family. It was also nice for the kids to come home and sleep in there own beds. Gma Rass was kind enough to drive home with me. We stopped at Jeff and Shawna and stayed the night. Kids played so well together, plus it broke the drive up.





















No comments:
Post a Comment