We stayed at gma rass so we didn't have to move from house to house. Kids slept great, we got to see family and we were able to attend the temple for a beautiful sealing.
Kennedy and Chris flew on a delta flight he got thru work and Carter and I flew on southwest, about an hour later.
Watson and his wife Hilary. Beautiful dress, I love it and it was so cold that day.
We went to the zoo with the Rasmussen's and it was super hero day. Carter just started getting into heros. He loves spider man, batman and superman. He doesn't always think they are the good guys.!
My favorite woman from willowcreek. They get me and I love them for it.
Our night with Jeff family. Here is Kennedy and Sophie
Gma came home with us. This is her leaving for Portland, before she returns to Utah.
My girls who ran the race with me. Jeannie Sprague, Katie Owens, and Crystal Fisher
Chris had been fighting this cold and when he got back from Utah I told him to finally go and see a doc. Well this is what happens when you wait 3 weeks. Poor guy, hopefully he was better when we got home.
I ran my half in fall city. I did in 2:36 and was proud of that time. It was how I trained. It was also my best recovery. The next day I felt awesome, normally I am limping like crazy but I really prepared for this. I did it with 3 other amazing woman. Crystal Fisher, Katie Owens and Jeannie Sprague. They were amazing and all there 1st half.
Marq, Lynzie and Ledger were down for a day and night while Marq had to work in town. It was great to spend the day with them. Took them to Snowqualmie falls and it was totally fogged over, out to lunch at XXX Root Beer and a pedicure. They also told everyone that they were expecting #2 in June. I couldn't be more happy for them and I know Ledger will be a great big brother.
Got a new couch and it makes the best forts out of it. The kids love it.
One of there favorite things to do on a walk around the complex. I Love them so much!!



























No comments:
Post a Comment