Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thanksgiving

There is a turkey trot that is run by a family in our stake, the organize a 5k were 100% of the proceeds go to the food bank.  We were sponsored by a lady in our ward.  She usually donates and this time she donated by paying for others who wanted to run in it.  I never run with the kids so I figured I could do a 5k with both.  I will say pushing a stroller weighing at least 85lbs is hard even if it is only for 3 miles.  I had a great time and was able to do it with other families.

Then I was able to cook my first turkey ever.  It turned out wonderful and tasty.  We later had a family the Williams over for pie and a game.



That weekend we got the tree set up and the ornaments all put on.  Kennedy is doing well but sometimes she just can not help herself.
 

No comments: