Christmas Eve we spent the day with Chris' family. We went to Alpine and Chris and his parents did this little hike right by there house that takes about an hour round trip and it is so beautiful. Carter and I stayed at the house and took a little nap.
We traveled down to temple square for the annual lights on temple square. We had a great time and Carter loves the lights and the Christmas trees.
We went with Gma Rass, Bob, Kae, Emily, Randy and Gma Morgan. Chris gpa Morgan has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and they finally just found the cancer and he had surgery and now he will start chemo and radiation soon. He just got sick one day. He was definitely missed.
Christmas day we had a wonderful time. Carter woke up and had a great time. He got a kitchen that I bought at a consignment sale, a mickey mouse T-shirt, a cars pillowcase I made him. I will post the video. Then we got ready and when to Alpine for presents with the Rasmussen's.
Carter got a lunch bag from his gma Kae.
Carter and his gma kae with his new pajamas
The whole Rasmussen clan comes over for lunch on Christmas day. They have been doing this for over 20 yrs. His cousin Randy and his Aunt Michelle make chili verde. It is so yummy.
Carter with his cousin Ledger. He wanted to hold him so i put him on his lap and I held his hand just in case he decided he was done. And He just sat there and was so calm and loving to him and Ledger who is a little mover, just sat there and smiled at Carter.
Then we traveled to my family house for dinner, presents and games.
My sister Tabitha and Mom.
I didn't take many pictures. I ment to but it just didn't happen. I know others took some I just need to get it from them. Carrie my oldest is from D.C. and she was here for the months of Nov and Dec. It was good to have her here with us and for Carter to get to know her.
I am lucky to be with my family on this special holiday. Things will change this coming year and we soaked up as much family as we can. We love you all.














1 comment:
Post a Comment