Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Festival and Such


Another year with Festival is here and it turned out great.  I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the trees I loved.  I was able to help out on set up day and opening night.  We took Carter 3 different times, he loved it.  He would get really excited and not wan to leave that tree that he loved and then we would convince him there was another tree he would love.  I love the gingerbread house's, but this year I was surprised on how there not any big ones.  Usually there are.


Carter played Joseph in Nursery 2 weeks before Christmas at Church.  He was lucky to have 2 wives that day.  He did such a  great job and he did all of his parts.  I couldn't believe how cute he was.  All the kids did a great job.


With my friends there are 4 of us that have a December birthday.  So Ingrid threw a Christmas party and threw in a baby shower birthday theme.  1 Friend had a baby and then Holly and I are due the same day.

No comments: