Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Me 31!



Well this year I turned 31.  I know I can't believe it myself.  I am also 34 weeks here.  I lovc banana cream pie and not cake.  So I always get pie and then we have cake for everyone else.  We played games at my mom's house and ate dessert.  Melanie, Jason and the kids came earlier for pizza.
Every year I get flowers from my dear friend Sterling in Chicago.  Chris figures it's one holiday he doesn't have to get me some.  I think they are beautiful.

Early that day at church I was released from my calling.  I was in Young Women's.  I served 2 1/2 years as the secretary and the 6 months as the Laurel Advisor.  I fell in love with those girls.  We had the greatest times together.   I was looking forward to bringing the baby in but it looks like she will come with me to Relief Society.  My new calling is Relief Society teacher.
I will miss these girls most of all.  They will always be a part of me.

Chris also made my birthday a big deal.  He made it an entire weekend.  He called out friday and then he took me out saturday night.  We went to dinner with Melanie, Jason and Bruce and then to see Sherlok Holmes.  He is into birthdays which I like.  I think birthdays are a big deal and I am glad I don't have to convince my husband that it is a big deal.  He also got me a pedicure, manicure.
I love him and Carter more than anything. I am very lucky.

No comments: