Carter was my mannequin...so cute and funny
Friday, November 2, 2012
Dresses
So during the month of September I was asked by neighbor to help make choir dresses for one of the schools. I didn't know a whole lot so I was looking forward to learning a thing or two. I learned a couple of things you can do so it doesn't look homemade. I tested out the skills and made a dress for my niece. We had her family for Christmas and I knew also she was in love with Rapunzel. So I made her a dress she can where with her hair and for church.
Carter was my mannequin...so cute and funny
I made her a Rapunzel Hair piece to play with. You can't see it that great but it goes down to the floor. She kept pulling to the front. I think they both turned out great and I can't wait to make more.
Carter was my mannequin...so cute and funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment