A possible costume for Halloween. All of the niece's and nephews have either worn this or just tried it on. I love it.
How cute is that little girl. Started to slowly crawl at 8 months and she loves to be on her belly. She is very calm and hardly says a word. She is just a dream. She also has 4 teeth, 2 on top 2 on bottom. We are still able to nurse. I never thought I would be able but here we are and she loves it, almost to much.
Carter makes me laugh. This is his hat. He thinks anything on his head is a hat. He says the funniest things.
He loves to drive his cars on the walls down the hallway so we have to tell him no and one day I said to not and he replied " I 'm not driving on the walls." I said " Carter that is a lie, yes you are" He replied "no it's a car"
He is in love with the temple. We are about 20 mins from ours and he always says "I going to get married in the temple to a little girl and boroni will play his trumpet of I am a child of God."








2 comments:
Precious! I love his temple quote!
Hi Jenn! I love all the posts! Your family is darling and I love hearing about how Carter and Kennedy are growing and they are so cute. :) miss you guys!
Post a Comment