Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Flying high

I and the kids went a week before Chris came to Utah.  I was really nervous about going thru security, but Chris came with me and that was super helpful.  After that it was easy.  Carter just watched Toy Story and I fed Kennedy and she slept.  We got there and it felt so weird. Like I was a visitor and I am so I guess that is how is was suppose to feel.

My dad and sister Melanie came and picked us up.  We went straight to her house for lunch (Cafe Rio) and play time.  All my sisters (but Carrie) were there, Gma Rass came as well.    It was just so great to be around them and talk about my new life and the new people I was around and just everything.  It was even better that they got to see Kennedy.  She is such a different baby.  When we left she was 3 mos old and now she is 9 mos and does so many things.  She also was about to master the art of crawling while we were there.



No comments: