Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things we did...part 2

Had a great evening with some of the best people I know.  I have been with these people for most of my adult life.  It is great that our lives continue to grow and share with each other.
Millie, Bennett and Kennedy
 Angie and John
                                            Mark, Holly and Bennett
                                                                       Rob and Millie
                                                             Kennedy and John
Holly, Bennett, Ingrid, Millie , Me, Kennedy and Angie



Chris attended the Utah vs. Cal game.  Carter was suppose to go with him but we thought it might be to cold.  Turns out he would have been fine.  Oh well Chris still had a great time and they won.
 carter loving the leaves
 rylee pew
 rees pew

my dear sisters from heaven. always good to visit them. thanks ladies for the visit

1 comment:

Karen said...

Fun to see you!! I love and cherish our visits!! Love you!!