So I have a best friend (Ashle) out here that has saved my life. She is fantastic and I just love her. Well her son Christopher was having a birthday and even though he is older (6) than Carter he still plays with him. So they had a party for him at a bounce house place. It was awesome. Carter jumped till he was dead tired and then cake and presents and then bed. Ashle also has a little girl Kylee that is the same age as Carter. She plays really great with Carter but she loves Kennedy.
I love this picture, the kids look so cute and chris has the funniest grin.
We also went with Ashle and fam to see Finding Nemo in 3 D. Carter loves this movie. I ahve a brother named Bruce and he always calls him Bruce the Shark.






No comments:
Post a Comment