Sunday, July 15, 2012
4th of July 2012
I got crafty and made them both shirts for the 4th. I think it turned out pretty good.
We had a Ward Breakfast and at the end they did a bike parade. Carter would just push some other little kids bike right in the middle of it. The other kids didn't mind they just went around him.
After we went to Idlywood Park for a picnic and swimming. Kennedy just slept and we played in the water. Then had nap time and then we went swimming at our pool and then had dinner. We then decided to go to the local festivities and hear some music and walk around. We didn't stay for fireworks. We were all so tired from the day.
I have to say I am grateful for a land where I have choices and decisions of what I want and how my life will be. I love that I am an American and that I am free. I am grateful for those who sacrifice everything for me to have that freedom. I appreciate the hard work my BIL Eric gave to the military for 8 yrs. For my Uncles that have fought in previous wars and men and woman who fight now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment