Chris had to work today so I went to Idlywood Park without him and some friends. We love to swim there. I even called Chris and lied and said Carter is sick can you come home. I felt bad for lying so I called him back and told him the truth. I was right he didn't like me lying he would have been mad coming home to Carter being ok. I just hated that he was working on his Day.
Chris and Kennedy. She loves to snuggle, hug, kiss anything that gets her held.
Ashle and Chris were so kind to let us come bring dinner. play some tennis and hang out. We made philly cheese steak sandwiches. They were yummy.
Just finished dinner. Off to continue to play after cake.
Carter wanted to touch the candles or blow them out.
Little Kylie is in love with Kennedy. She loves holding her. Look how much bigger Kennedy looks compared to Kylie. we love having the Pachuilo's as our friend and have been so blessed that they have been so kind to us since we got here.
Happy Birthday Chris. I love you more and more each day and I am grateful for everything you do for this family. My life is forever change and blessed to have you in it. Thanks Bob and Kae for having him.









No comments:
Post a Comment