Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

And so it begins...

Let me just begin that Carter hates me...this weekend he would rather have Chris or Gma help hin when it comes to about anything, except in the morning when I feed him and put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  We started potty training on friday.  I have to say it was not fun, no luck not fun.

Yesterday and today was a different story.  Yesterday he had only one accident and peed in the potty the rest of the day.

Today has peed all day and only two accidents which were poop.  Plus he told me that he had to pee today.  So it looks like we are moving forward and not looking back.

He loves to pee for Gma but not for me.  He loved it when I use to change his diaper but when I have to change his dirty underwear it is like wrestling.  I hate it.

So here we are just a little older but not to sure about wiser.

No comments: