Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

California trip part 3

We went to California Adventure. I have to say I liked it a little better with Carter than Disneyland.  There were more shows, no rush from one ride to the next and there were only a few rides he and I could not go on.  He loved seeing all the pixar stuff. I can't wait for the the Cars land to open up next year.  he also decided to throw his hat into the lake while Chris, Kae and Bob were on the sliding ferris wheel.  He said "Mommy hat go swimming"  I was mad but when we tell the story everyone seems to laugh.
Enjoy the pictures...







1 comment:

Megan said...

Lol, that hat story is pretty funny! I'd be a little mad too, though - little scamp! :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I would love to take my boys there.