We flew in on Jetblue to Long Beach. I have to say it is so much nicer than LAX and cheaper. The distance between the two airports is like 18 miles. Seriously saved us so much money flying there, since Carter cost a seat. LAME. We got there that night and it was the hottest day of the year and my Grandma's house does not have AC so it was hotter in the house than outside. I was so hot that half way thru the night I had to get a wash cloth and rub it on my legs and head. I was miserable. Than with the time change carter was up an hour early. Which didn't matter because I was up every morning by 5 am in. Sick, hot, back hurting. The first day we went to DISNEYLAND. I have to say it was fun but it was hard on me. I didn't mind not riding some of the rides, but I was sick most of the day, and it was the hottest day we were there. Half way thru the day I let Chris, Bob and Kae go do all the big kids rides that we could not do, I thought I could get Carter to nap and I could just get off my feet and cool off. Well that is not what happened. They had mother lounges where you can go to a dark air conditioned room with rocking chairs but you could not take a stroller in. My 2 yr old was not going to let me rock him. So we rode the train, walked the shops and then it just got worst. We went to the bathroom and I was so sick. We were in a stall for about 45 mins and I felt bad for Carter he just sat in his stroller watching me. I finally texted Chris to come help. He had been away for over 2 hr so I hoped that he had enough time to do what he wanted too.
Other than that it was a perfect day the park was open from 9-6 and the longest line was 10 mins. After labour day is a great time to go all the kids are in school. Enjoy the pictures.!
Our neighbors the Rammell's happen to be there the same time we were so we met up and watched the parade together. It was awesome.
I forgot to mention Chris and his dad Bob went to the Angels vs Yankee's game. They had a great time and the Angel's won.












No comments:
Post a Comment