I have been serving in the Young Women's for almost 3 yrs and I have loved every min of it. I was the secretary. It was the perfect calling. I got to know the girls and attend any of the classes I was able to go to the activities and then I got to do all the organizing and the managing of the money. It was fun because I got to be in charge of the background stuff. Well a month ago they released us and an entire new presidency was put in. I was re called to be a Laurel Advisor. I was really excited, because the girls I was the closest with the ones that just all came into Laurels. They have a tradition that when a new girl comes in we go to her house and early as we can and wake them up and drag them out to breakfast. Here is our fun time at the IHOP.
I love these girls and I am excited about serving with Lori and Diane the other leaders. Lori has been with me from the beginning and it is nice to have a friend with me.





No comments:
Post a Comment