I am lucky to have my Grandma still alive. She is 90 yrs old and still lives on her own and still in her right mind. She can't hear that well. The TV is on so loud the neighbors across the street could watch TV with her..no lie. Chris, Carter and I stayed in one room and Bob and Kae stayed in the other. We loved talking with her and Carter loved her pet turtle. he is over 50 yrs old and it is so fun to see him curse around the backyard. Keep in mind the turtle is about a foot long and a foot wide and his name is Mr. Turtle. The last day we were there (Tuesday) Carter was looking for the turtle and fell in the turtle whole. I tried not to laugh but it was kinda funny.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
California trip part 4
I am lucky to have my Grandma still alive. She is 90 yrs old and still lives on her own and still in her right mind. She can't hear that well. The TV is on so loud the neighbors across the street could watch TV with her..no lie. Chris, Carter and I stayed in one room and Bob and Kae stayed in the other. We loved talking with her and Carter loved her pet turtle. he is over 50 yrs old and it is so fun to see him curse around the backyard. Keep in mind the turtle is about a foot long and a foot wide and his name is Mr. Turtle. The last day we were there (Tuesday) Carter was looking for the turtle and fell in the turtle whole. I tried not to laugh but it was kinda funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment