Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

california trip part 2

The main reason we went was to go to the coliseum for the Utah vs. USC game.  Lets we stood a chance, we played better than the last game but we are not where we should be.  Needless to say we did not win but we put up a big fight.  The seats were awesome and Carter saw a helicopter the entire time of the game, which he loved.  The weather was great!

I know I am kinda hugh but I don't know what else you can about it.

Chris and I took my Grandma to the cemetery.  I wanted to see my grandpa.  You know I have a hugh amount of faith in the Plan of Salvation, but there is something about going to a cemetery that brings joy and sadness.  It has been 10 yrs since he has past and I still get a tear in my eye when I talk of him.  I mostly cry because I am sad he never met Chris and he didn't get to hear my son say perfectly "Hi Grandpa"  it would have warmed his heart.


The last picture is taken by my great grandma grave.  It is a children's section.  Only children are buried there and all the hedges are trimmed with animals.

No comments: